Join NACM Business Credit Services
NACM Business Credit Services is committed to serving business credit professionals in Utah, Arizona and Southeastern Idaho. In addition to our focus on education and networking, we offer easy-to-obtain, high-quality products, services and programs to support the credit department. We provide valuable tools for credit professionals including business credit reports, training and education, collection services and timely publications.
Here’s a sampling of services, offerings and benefits of NACM membership:
- Because commercial credit reports are so different, NACM Intermountain can provide guidance on which product will fit your need: NACM’s credit report (the NTCR), Experian, Dun & Bradstreet and consumer credit reports
- Portfolio Risk Analysis tools, providing access to benchmarks for accounts by risk classification
- Free Credit Monitoring, providing early warning of potential credit risks
- Industry Trade Groups, the forum to exchange credit information on common customers in a monitored antitrust environment
- Education, including seminars, classes, regional conferences and the annual national convention—Credit Congress & Expo
- Collections, your advocate and full service commercial collection service
- Information to keep you up-to-date, including our monthly CreditWise newsletter, NACM’s weekly eNews, Business Credit magazine and the Business Credit App
- 24/7 online access to the NACM Resource Library, a "Google" search through all NACM textbooks, publications and past issues of Business Credit magazine
- Legislative representation in Washington DC on the federal level for business credit issues
- Ability to participate in the Credit Managers’ Index— a leading business economic index
- Access to experts and resources to help answer your toughest questions
- Access to NACM’s Professional Designation Program, the only nationally recognized certification program for commercial credit professionals
Become a Member Today
NACM Business Credit Services provides the tools to help you make informed credit decisions - Banks don't lend money without credit information - why would YOU?
Enjoy the power of a 10,000+ business national network - Join us today!