Business to Business Outside Sales Representative
Greater Salt Lake Area, Greater Phoenix, AZ Area
We are seeking an ambitious Outside Sales Representative to help client businesses be more successful by selling business-to-business (B2B) comprehensive solution-based products, information and services in both the greater Salt Lake area and in Phoenix, AZ. This B2B sales role focuses on prospecting, business development, and building long term relationships with clients via networking, cold calling and cold knocking. Position is available immediately.
- Seek opportunities to drive sales and new business by phone and in person
- Explore internet options for business-to-business leads
- Generate and qualify new sales leads
- Follow-up on sales leads and work existing pipeline
- Maintain above average sales volume
- Create and maintain excellent relationships
- In-person and virtual sales presentations
- Present a business-like appearance and transportation
- Effectively engage new clients to meet/exceed sales goals
- Close the sale, activate, and train new clients
- Educate new and existing clients on NACM products and services
- Analyze needs/identify opportunities to help client be successful in business
Compensation is a both base pay (based on experience) + commission, paid holidays, vacation time, 401(k) and medical, and both S/T & L/T disability.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative for National Association of Credit Management Business Credit Services (NACM) will interact with the company’s customers to address inquiries and resolving complaints. Job location is in Murray, Utah; this job is primarily in-person in the office.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, and online chat to provide support and information on products or services.
- Fields customer questions and concerns; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer concerns.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- English and Spanish language proficiency preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Why Work for NACM?
NACM provides competitive wages, comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurances, and a 401k program with company match percentages.