Join NACM Business Credit Services
NACM Business Credit Services is committed to serving business credit professionals in Utah, Arizona and Southeastern Idaho. In addition to our focus on education and networking, we offer easy-to-obtain, high-quality products, services and programs to support the credit department. We provide valuable tools for credit professionals including business credit reports, training and education, collection services and timely publications.
Here’s a sampling of services, offerings and benefits of NACM membership:
- Guidance on which commercial credit report fits your need: NACM’s Trade Credit Report (the NTCR), Experian, Dun & Bradstreet and consumer credit reports
- Portfolio Risk Analysis tools: benchmarks for accounts by risk classification
- Free Credit Monitoring: early warning of potential credit risks
- Industry Trade Groups: exchange credit information on common customers in a monitored antitrust environment
- Education: seminars, classes, regional conferences and the annual national convention—Credit Congress & Expo
- NACM’s Professional Designation Program, the only nationally recognized certification program for commercial credit professionals
- Full service commercial collection service
- Up-to-date information including monthly CreditWise newsletter, NACM’s weekly eNews, Business Credit magazine and the Business Credit App
- 24/7 online access to the searchable NACM Resource Library
- Legislative representation in Washington DC on the federal level for business credit issues
- Participation in the Credit Managers’ Index— a leading business economic index
- Experts and resources to help answer your toughest questions
Become a Member Today
NACM Business Credit Services provides the tools to help you make informed credit decisions - Banks don't lend money without credit information - why would YOU?
Enjoy the power of a 10,000+ business national network - Join us today!