Board of Directors
Board of Directors Mission Statement
As the Board of Directors of NACM Business Credit Services, our mission is to promote and build the image of NACM Business Credit Services in the business community.
- Encourage new membership and communicate the values and services available to all members.
- Promote and encourage education.
- Support and participate in the functions, committees, and seminars.
- Provide guidance and insight into the needs of our members.
- Promote professionalism in the field of credit management.
- Provide leadership.
- Make informed decisions to insure the profitability and success of NACM Business Credit Services.
2018 - 2019 Board of Directors
DeAnna Leahy, CCE, Sunroc Corporation, Chairman
April Tanner, CCE, Kimball Equipment Co., Vice-Chairman
Kelly Passey, Plastic Specialties, Treasurer
Joanne Martin, CCE, LKL Associates
D'Ann Johnson , CCE, A-Core Concrete Cutting
Sheila Roames, CCE, Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions
Danny Wheeler, CCE, ICCE, Adobe Inc.
Whitney Davidson, CBF, CCRA, Sunpro Corporation
Rebecca Mullins, CCE, Codale Energy Services & Supply, Counselor
Georgette Bevan, CCE, President, NACM Business Credit Services
Lisa Keller, CCE, NACM Business Credit Services