Are you missing valuable credit information on those you deal with?
Find out what information is available. Just complete the form below and we will contact you.
Refer Potential Members
Why should I submit potential members to NACM?
Are you tired of dealing with
credit reference requests?
Direct the requesting company info to NACM. As a member they will have access to our reports. You will get fewer credit reference requests and their information will be added to your NACM reports.
Connect With Us
NACM BCS Board of Directors
Board of Directors Mission Statement
As the Board of Directors of NACM Business Credit Services, our mission is to promote and build the image of NACM Business Credit Services in the business community.
· Encourage new membership and communicate the values and services available to all members.
· Promote and encourage education.
· Support and participate in the functions, committees, and seminars.
· Provide guidance and insight into the needs of our members.
· Promote professionalism in the field of credit management.
· Provide leadership.
· Make informed decisions to insure the profitability and success of NACM Business Credit Services.
Row 2, L to R:
Scott W. Lee, JD, CCE, Vice President, NACM Business Credit Services
Shane Inglesby, CCE, Geneva Rock Products
Dean Wangsgard, CCE, President, NACM Business Credit Services
Susan Lujan, CCE, Kenworth Sales Co.
Tyler Steenblik, CCE, Young Electric Sign Company
Duane Lee, CCE, SOS Staffing Services
Allen Vickers, CCE, A & K Railroad Materials
Row 1, L to R:
ReBecca Poulsen, CCE, Henriksen Butler Design
Kelley Kunz, CCE, Martin Door Mfg. Inc., Chairman
Susan Archibeque, CCE, Nicholas & Company, Inc.
Tammi Russell, CCE, KSL Broadcast
Nina Flurer, CCE, H & E Equipment Service, LLC
DeAnna Leahy, CCE, Sunroc Corporation, Vice Chairman
Not pictured D’Ann Johnson, CBF, Roofers Supply